586 Yonge St (Wellesley)
Toronto, ON M4Y 1Z3
- Best burger on Yonge Street
- Possibly the best burger I've ever tasted. The meat is fresh, amazingly delicious and prepared just the way you ask. 10/10.
- Probably the beat burger i had in my life so far. The only place Ive been to that grinds the beef fresh multiple times / day. Milkshakes are also really good and think
- Loved the cheese burgers and the fries is something else.
- Awesome, amazing and tasty
- These burgs are the best in the city, easily beating Burgers Priest. And their milkshakes are very thick and butter-creamy.
- These burgers are insane! Good poutine and milkshakes also.
- Very expensive for a burger but good
- Creamy Feta Fries!
- The burger was so-so. I don't get the appeal of this place.
- Best shake ever!
- Very nice but expensive for a burger
- deep fried breaded Portobello mushroom. I lost a week of my life to this thing. seemed like a good deal at the time. French fries are awesome and have green flakes on them.
- The best Burger I've ever had.
- Best quick burger in Toronto
- Get the Go Chuck Yourself burger