Café, New American, Coffee Shop
- Huge portion, very good food!!!
- I could be buried in a coffin of the breakfast bruschetta.
- The food was delicious, but the staff wasn't very friendly.
- Best thing I ever ate=multigrain pancakes
- Generous portion with a great fresh taste. Prepare to wait on the weekend.
- Shrimp and grits might be the best in the city
- LOVED the autumn skillet with apple chicken sausage, butternut squash, kale, and gouda!
- Great for a weekend brunch but they're usually busy so expect a half hour wait. Their pancakes are delicious and their breakfast burritos are massive.
- Great food with friendly personnel!
- Great coffee great food great service
- Get the Monte Cristo and a side of goat cheese. The Challah Toast is delish! The pumpkin chai... best chai latte ever. Starbucks ain't got anything nearly as good! Perfect blend of pumpkin and chai!
- Seriously delicious pancakes and potatoes!
- Mother daughter breakfast date
- Enjoy all the food and ask for Lindsay for great service!
- Skillet and hazelnut pancakes!!
- Don't trust the menu online.
- Order anything because its all good.
- Really good bruschetta. Bring cash, though.
- great breakfast at a great price.
- $20 & over/cc accpt'd under $20/cash only. Great coffee & food. Well worth the sometimes long weekend wait for a table. Lots of ever-changing art on the walls & colorful people to see & eavesdrop on (