- Dinner starts seating at 6:15pm. There's often a lineup so put your name down first and then go check out the new Japanese store next door.
- Try the deep fried ice cream! It is very good!
- Best chicken karaage! Must have!
- Spicy chicken karaage like no other! #nom
- Delicious Japanese food that's more than just sushi. Love the Genki box and fried fishes.
- Spicy Chicken Karage and the House Special Udon
- Chicken Teriyaki Don
- A nice Japanese restaurant in the community, great service and great food.
- We go there sometimes and order the salmon skillet. We love it
- Long line - ups so prepare to wait for minimum 30 min for a table.
- All of deep fired are good. Spicy chicken karrage can be quiet sweet. Other wise very cheap with big dish.
- Apparently they have authentic Japanese food since it's in the Japanese senior home next door to the Japanese museum. It's a lovely experience to be surrounded by seniors.
- Get the karage!
- Interesting concept. A restaurant inside a senior home. Delicious food. Service Excellent
- What a great hidden gem! Highly recommend you get the spicy karaage donburi. You won't regret it.
- The potato croquette is the best! But definitely expect a line up each time!
- Long queue, queue jumpers... OMG. Isn't this a civilized country?
- #1 choice is Salmon Kama special, Ebi and Satsuma Tendon is also awesome.
- Don't forget! Order Banana Tempura for dessert before you leave!
- Spicy karaage donburi is a must have!