New American, Italian
$ $ $
- great Atmosphere and food!
- Great atmosphere, St Louis staple...
- Try the Herbie's Balaburger - Brioche with smoked goat cheese, peppered bacon, romaine, and sliced tomato
- Try the Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Try the Escargots - Garlic parsley butter.
- Our server Wayne was awesome and the food was great. But get there before 7pm to avoid the crowd.
- Try the Grilled Peaches - Shortbread & fresh cream. Served with 2011 Sinskey late harvest Pinot Gris. Sinskey wine dinner
- Try the Bacon Wrapped Quail - Grilled asparagus & blackberry gastrque. Served with the 2008 Sinskey POV. Sinskey wine dinner. I could eat another one.
- Try the Paupiette Of Bass - Spinach & red wine reduction. Served with 2009 sinskey Pinot noir. Sinskey wine dinner. Not a fish fan, but amazing.
- Try the Scallop and Shrimp Ceviche - Tostones. Sinskey wine dinner
- Tuna good.