Hayato Sushi & Grill
950 W Foothill Blvd
Claremont, CA 91711
- For vegetarians: I usually order the two-combo meal and they let me change any roll to an avocado or veggie roll. Like most places, the Miso soup has fish stock(dashi) in it. This is my #1 restaurant!
- best sushi in claremont. Hands down. Get the lunchtime omakase
- Great sushi, and I was here on a Tuesday evening. Tamago was good also.
- Sushi was good, even on a Tuesday. Tamago was nicely done also.
- We have been to the restaurant several times since our son attends one of the Claremont Colleges. I really like the cucumber salad. The fish is very fresh.
- The prices are a bit high but the quality of fish here is the best in Claremont. Wish they had a happy hour or some type of special menu. Decor is blah. Service is spotty. Sushi bar is super small.
- Their Miso soup is really delicious. My favorite roll was the baked scallops roll. Yum!
- The yellow tail collar is really good. I highly recommend it. Slow service on the rolls though.