Hard Rock Cafe Denver
Theme Restaurant, Bar
- Staff is always friendly when I visit!!
- Try the buffalo wings with ranch. Awesomesauce!
- The service was awesome, the food delicious, good prices. I like it a lot. Really recommend it.
- GREAT FOOD
- Todo es perfecto la msica las bebidas todo
- Took 40 minutes to receive our food and everyone that came in after us was served the same time we were!
- Great Cajun Sheimp poached pear salad - very yummy (and healthy!) bonus ;-)
- Wonder women's at the bar just ask for Camper. The best waiter ever!
- Totally incompetent service, I've worked in a restaurant for years and couldn't imagine being this terrible at my job.
- Food taste like a tourist trap.
- Order the nachos and add fajita beef... perfect for the munchies! Chase it down with a Colorado craft beer!
- Amazing performance by Jason Reeves Live at the Mix Lounge on March 24th!
- We had the Buffalo Wings, and they were great. Bought a few souvenirs, had a great time. Waitstaff was courteous and professional. Will go back, if I ever visit again.
- I love hard rock - but this was a bit disappointing- their boneless chicken tenders are good, their fries is not! Staff service shall be improved
- Chicken tenders and pulled pork sandwich is fantastic
- Super burger and good beer
- I came for the gift shop .. I liked the t-shirt that has US flag on it
- Wow wow Everything was great
- Local legendary burger is amazing!! Fruitalicious Smoothie in a Hurricane glass with great classical rock ambience!!
- Awesome veggie burger. Nice decoration featuring many vintage guitars (including one owned by Les Paul) and rock clothing. A little expensive though.