Hanabi Ramen & Izakaya
- The Miso ramen is the BOMB. Love this place!
- Karami is great, but the seafood ramen is a nice change of pace. The tuna cheek is really good. Try the gyu don, a great rice bowl
- Spicy ramen rocks. Gyoza is a great starter
- Tokyo Tonkotsu Ramen
- Tokyo black tonkotsu is excellent. Just tried the tan tan men for lunch. If you like a creamy broth give it a shot.
- Very authentic and excellent ramen. Very flavorful and rich broth
- Best tonkotsu ramen ever. Also, takoyaki and okonomiyaki. Best bang for the buck with one bowl w extra noodles and spice paste.
- Tonkotsu ramen is the bomb!! Especially with extra bamboo shoots and meat
- The spicy tonkatsu is a good heat level and the broth is very tasty. The service is fast and professional. My only complaint is that the pork belly could have been better. Also soda is can.
- Authentic Ramen! That's what's here!!
- The Gyu Don is amazing && the ramen. It's also very cozy.
- The tonkotsu ramen is wonderful! And also try the spicy version. Great atmosphere, great place to sit a spell and have a drink.
- Tokyo & Karami Tonkotsu make the most of fresh noodles, pork belly, and incredible broth. Their onigiri/rice balls, yellowfin cheek, fried oysters and gyoza are top notch. Great drinks & service too!!
- Tasty ramen for sure. Go if Shinjuku Station a little further off is closed.
- Good deals for lunch, get ramen duh.
- Ramen was amazing!
- You like ramen? Come here: you can even get it "soupless" if you're scared.Nice Sake menu too.
- We had the ramen and onigri .
- Everything is good. Just like back home.
- Tako Yaki in the Metroplex