219 Broadway E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Katsu curry don, good sushi
- Hana Special is the way to go!
- My favorite sushi restaurant. Always fresh, always friendly!
- Try the yummy katsu don and hana special
- try the yummy katsu don
- Order the Hana Bento. It's delicious!
- They've got the best chicken don!
- First time here with my daughter as we're looking for a new place after Blue C closed. We liked the salmon, spicy tuna, uni, scallop and tempura.
- Katsu curry is outstanding. And they dont use potatoes like cheap places do.
- One of the Seattle classic sushi spots. As always, sit at the bar, enjoy some sake with your sushi!
- The tara kasuzuke (miso black cod) is amazing, though hardly ever available.
- The sukiyaki here is amazing! If you like hot pot get it here.
- Sushi was great, teriyaki could have been better. Awesome service.
- Stick to the sushi. Udon was just alright.
- You get the fried shrimp head with Amani
- It's fun to drink with others at the bar!
- The ultimate sleeper in sushi quality. Order sushi with Takashi at the sushi bar and you will not be disappointed! Beautiful Toro, hamachi, scallop, eel, uni, and more.
- Katsu Curry Don, oh. My. GOD.
- Teriyaki chicken don is really tasty and filling.
- I love Hana. The staff is friendly, the food really good, and location is a great spot on Capitol Hill, I'd you can find free parking, or willing to pay for it.