Hai Di Lao Hot Pot
Chinese, Asian, Hotpot
$ $ $
- this is only a one time place. the price is high because is in the mall. the food is same as other hotpot place but fancy looking. wait is too long.
- Pricey but so worth it. Make a sauce using ponzu! And make sure you get some seafood. The pineapple juice is incredibly creamy
- Expensive but really good. Bone broth + lamb shoulders + korabuta pork + beef (forget which one is the really good one). I love the sauce station and desserts!
- One of my favorite places in China moved state side. Good food mixed with a great atmosphere and wonderful service.
- Order the "ma la" soup base and get your grub on with some tasty beef cuts!
- Hot pot here is pretty premium. First class service, organic vegetables, nice sauce/appetizer bar.
- Great services
- Long wait, but the food is worth it!
- nice people, nice food
- The wait will be much longer than they tell you but it will be worth it.
- It's still a pilot run. Too early to determine if it's bad or good. Give it a try. After all, this is the first in US.
- Omg. All for it. Any place that lends you an apron and a free hair tie means serious eating business. Choose your broth and order on an iPad. Love!!!