The Grumpy Pig
- We tried the classic cheeseburger (60RMB). A solid burger at this hipster hangout, it uses Chinese beef and vies for best-in-town status thanks to great toppings, including two hearty onion rings.
- I like that they have ginger beer
- Awesome food, slow as fuck.
- Wifi: Cafe Password: gp12345678
- Awesome food! The ribs were fall-off-the-bone delicious!
- teriyaki pork neck is a bomb. e chilli padi inside gives a oomph factor.
- Teriyaki pork neck rice bowl
- Southside one of fav drink in Shanghai
- Drinks are good, but places without real bathrooms have no right to add a 10% service charge.
- I can't believe some of you said the ramen is good. Compared to what, instant noodles? Wow, you guys don't know ramen. Having said this, the ribs are amongst the best in shanghai
- New tonkatsu bites are bomb!
- The grumpy sandwich is my standby and never disappoints. The Pork Steam Bun and Pork Street Toast are amazing. BrewDog Punk IPA on tap is wonderful.
- Giving Tastes Good - visit www.chifanforcharity.org
- the carrot cake is incredible! so much better than wagas
- Came here for brunch. Ordered Kentucky IPA beer (65rmb), the grupmpy sandwich (68rmb) and classic cheese burger (68rmb). Good place to be when the weather is good. Worth it to come back
- Came to drink. Found the dark and stormy watered down and too sweet, so I did the natural thing: got a neat scotch. (If you don't like the cocktails, take the bartender out of the equation.)
- Pork rice bowl. So pork. So egg. So good.
- New menu with more veggie options.
- The Grumpy Sandwich was quite good, worth returning for. Served with a bucket of fries, lots of fries. It was empty when I tried so nothing to complain about. Good decor, friendly staff.
- Try the Loco Moco..it's surprisingly good.. so as the carrot cake!!it's by far the best I had in China!! Bloody Mary was a surprise too.. didn't expect it was this good .. :p