Mexican, Greek, American
6636 Cooley Lake Rd (btwn Lochaven & Hospital)
Waterford, MI 48327
- This place is amazing. Great Greek food, wonderful mexican food, delicious breakfast options! Try the village gyro! Try the juevos con chorizo! Everything about this place is excellent!
- The chicken finger wrap is the best! Also, their grilled chicken is great- put it on anything!
- Try to conquer the ultimate breakfast challenge: Mount Olympus! Eat it all in one sitting by yourself and get your picture on the wall, plus a free hat!
- Mexican food combinations and flan are best. Neighborhood gem!
- Breakfast food, Mexican food
- I go there all the time. Their fresh chicken strips is to die for. They cater as well. Try the meatless mustocholli with julienne salad.
- This popped up on places near me. I've been by it thousands of times and never noticed it and I'm sad. This place is my new low key spot I give it five out of five for little dive diners.
- They even have a gluten free menu!
- Awesome everything! Love their gyro's, taco dinner,.sandwiches and salads. Never had anything bad.
- Best Greek salads in the area. My son also loves the chocolate chip pancakes
- Awesome chucken fajitas
- Friday fish fry and lamb shank day
- Farmers omlette is a m a z i n g
- The Tinga Tacos are too good. I was wishing I would be dissapointed.