Great American Steak & Buffet Co.
- This place is disgusting if you have taste buds. On par with a Golden Corral. I'm pretty much refusing to eat.
- Definitely recommend the fried chicken.
- Fried chicken, cobbler and sweet tea were all good. Everything else was ok with a limited selection. For $10 plus tip, it will fill you up.
- Great food!
- Agreed!!! It's good to know I am not alone. I think the fried chicken is actually better than Popeyes and KFC put together...
- Fried chicken ,pizza,rills and salad
- French Toast Sticks and Bourbon Street Chicken was great. Go around 11:30-12 and get the best of breakfast and dinner.
- Been to better ones, some would call this location "ghetto"
- Great meatballs, chicken and mashed potatoes....
- Not impressed
- Great place for buffet. With lots of selection
- I only like the salad bar
- Come early to get fresh rolls that are soft
- Taco bar also good. Don't forget to ask for ur free baked potato
- fried shrimp and salad are the only safe bets
- Great food! My husbands enjoys buffets.