Burritos, Tacos, Mexican
2989 College Ave (btw Ashby & Webster)
Berkeley, CA 94705
- Don't bother ordering in Spanish, they hate that almost as much as if you order in English.
- Ask for your carnitas burrito "crispy" and they'll give you the best crispified parks of the pork.
- CARNE ASADA. That is all.
- Super burritos are good but the real thing to write home about are their quesadillas
- Carne Asada Super Burrito
- Gordo has been my fave burrito since I was a kid. Don't let the SF hipsters tell you otherwise!
- Try with spinach tortilla
- Don't say no to the tomato tortilla.
- Why does Gordo always have a line? Really, what's their secret?
- What does it take to be mayor of Gordo! :)
- If you've never been to Gordo... well, we just can't be friends.
- Ive been to all of the Gordo's and this is the best. Get two quesadillas on corn tortillas, each with a different meat... don't forget the guac and sour cream and I guarantee you will be happy. No B
- Tacos in corn tortillas!
- Always consistently good burritos and open late!
- Love them!
- Oh Gordo. Good taqueria style Mexican food. I like how they just dip the quesadillas in the oil before putting them on the grill.
- You can't beat gordos . The price is right
- Good cheap food!!!
- You should definitely try the guacamole with chips.
- The chicken burrito with sour cream, salsa, and pinto beans is absolutely DELICIOUS