The Goose Beach Bar & Kitchen
Café, Australian, Breakfast
Geographe Bay Rd
Busselton, WA 6280
- Don't think you can come here and just have a pint. Pompous, pretentious, pontifical. Made to feel awkward.
- So good, love this place. Don't recommend it to non foursquare fans, you don't want to not miss out on a table. It's amazing, and the views are fantastic. Best place in Busselton
- The Goose is the greatest. Food service view all great. Company the best date in history!!!!
- Great coffee and very scenic views
- Great weekend brunch location
- Great views of Busselton jetty.
- The share plates were incredible! Great menus. Service fab. Wonderful atmosphere.
- A restaurant that you must visit. It's just beside the jetty and it has good food and ambient.
- The food and service is pretty poor. Don't expect quality. Very nice setting and great view.
- Watch out for the crazy guys jumping their bikes off the jetty into the ocean!
- Nice coffee bit no wedges only chips!
- I always enjoy coming here for meetings. The staff are friendly and the seafood chowder is award winning too.
- Little too expensive for the taste and quantity but the view is wonderful.
- Fab restaurant with magnificent view over Geographe bay. Rhys's seafood bisque is an absolute favourite of mine if it's on the menu