Glen Cove Bagel Cafe
Bagels, Deli / Bodega
- One of my favorites is this: Chicken Cutlet, melted Swiss, mayo, spicy mustard, on a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel. Honestly a cinnamon raisin bagel makes any sandwich absolutely superb! Try it!
- They never disappoint.
- Literally the best bagels in New York, hands down.
- I have been coming here since I am a kid, but not until this weekend did I try their amazing homemade crumb cake. You MUST try it. The raspberry was the best one I have ever had.
- Their excellent food is worth the wait in line. Clean and friendly service. Coffee is standard deli gaur met.
- Undoubtably the best bagels on the North Shore!
- Pricey, and service is a bit sluggish - but can't argue with the quality!
- Make sure you get what you pay for!! I recently ordered flagel and lox- the server gave a sliver of lox a small amount of mac salad - mini bagel and 1/4lb of chick salad all for $15. Rip off!
- Just really good bagels, and just about any sandwich or pastry you can think of. Get there before 9 on weekends!
- Pumpernickel Munster cheese ham
- Chicken salad and fresh bagels
- Good food. Expensive and the owner is a gross pervert.
- Best bagels ever
- Best bagels around and long lines but move so fast so it is worth the wait
- best bagels and egg sandwiches!
- Great food and a very clean place.
- Best bagels ever.
- The older gentleman took 3 times to get my sandwich right :(
- Toasted Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with Apple Walnut Cream Cheese. You haven't lived until you tried it.
- Their website says they close at 6 pm on Sundays and I went there at 4:45 pm. They refused to serve me even though the door was open and there were people eating there.