Gelato Dolce Vita
Ice Cream, Italian, Desserts
- Don't leave without getting the housemade Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli in a silky butter-sage sauce!
- Best Gelato in town, maybe even the Western Hemisphere.
- The Espresso Gelato is to die!
- So delicious! Authentic Italian Gelato!
- It was packed when we went but there is more seating on the grocer side. Berries of the Forest, African chocolate, and tangerine were my favorite gelato flavors. Id love to shop at the grocer somtime
- Love this little Italian deli/grocery.The best Gelato Ive ever had! Try Stupify,its the best.
- Delicious!!! Pineapple and Birthday cake Gelato....yummy!
- The gelato! But their deli food and grocery products are good too.
- Great homemade gelato! And they have a quaint Italian grocery and deli. You can eat there in their bistro-style eatery.
- Try the Peanut ice cream its nice
- This unassuming Italian grocery and deli in east Mesa is the creation of Walter and Marti Bergamaschi, owners of the adjoining Gelato Dolce Vita.
- The best home made cannolis and gelato
- Don't just get gelato....save that for last, after some fresh pasta or a panino!
- Pretty good gelato and the bresaola salad was really good as well
- Sopressata salami is excellent !
- E' vero gelato! The real thing!
- Definitely the best gelato place... Nearly ever!
- Super Gelato, but go for the canoli - not the chocolate chip crap, but the real dried fruit stuff.
- Best gelato in the Valley, bar none.