Food Truck, American
Los Angeles, CA
- Mmmmm - the guava limeade is lively & refreshing :)
- Pulled pork sandwich plus sweet potato fries w/ garlic aoili =happy face.
- Their sweet potato fries are bomb!
- One of the best food trucks in LA, organic & innovative dishes. Try them at the Los Feliz farmer's market Sunday mornings.
- Sweet potato fries are a RIP! Three bucks for a small handful! Either give more or charge less... Other food trucks know what's up
- Best pulled pork sandwich EVER. And the Yukon potatoes w/ garlic aioli are TDF - get an order to share because everyone in your party will be grabbing. And be sure to try the plum and cucumber salad!
- Not your typical "pulled pork" on a roll... IT'S WAY BETTER. Just get it.
- The avocado PLT is the best sandwich you'll ever eat!
- The Ricotta Donut holes are amazing!
- Pulled pork was pure perfection. Nice chunky pieces of meat, strong aioli and crunchy on the edges Hoagie bread. Yum!
- The leak panini is more like a grilled cheeae, but delicious none the less. Their interpretation of the food is clever and always tastes great.
- The pulled pork sandwich is to die for.