$ $ $
- Eat here, a little pricey, but well worth it.
- Go sit at the bar and chat with the bartender! She's such a sweet woman and has quite the story. Probably the best steak on the northshore
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding !!!
- The pecan catfish was amazing!
- Oyster Pablo, excellent!
- Everything was fantastic. Including the service. Way to go Andy!
- Best Key Lime pie ever!
- Do yourself a favor and get the Shrimp & Grits appetizer. You're welcome.
- The stuffed chicken is juicy and delicious, as well as the tuna. Everything was delicious.
- The grilled shrimp comes out super hot, and any of the fish dishes are impeccable. The good is always served fresh, and your water glass will never be empty. Incredible service, friendly staff.
- Eat outside if the weather is nice!
- stuffed chicken for lunchsteak for dinner
- Steaks are great and the sweet potatoes are unforgettable!