The Freight House
Restaurant, Nightclub, Beer Garden
- Try the Lift Bridge Farm Girl brew. Yum!!!
- Had the organic Scottish salmon with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. Was probably the best cut of salmon I ever had.
- Jus the tip
- Chicken Wings
- Fish fry was alright. Au Gratin potatoes were bland but the creamed spinach was awesome!
- Wednesday nights include all you can eat fish fry for 12.99 per adult! Starts with onion strings, then salad, then fish and fries, ends with mini cornbread muffins! So much food! So delicious!
- Fried green beans num!
- Fish and chips were pretty good.
- The Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry Bowl is awesome! The Mac & Cheese with chicken and tomatoes is also very good!
- One of my favorite places during the summer months. Great location/patio along the St. Croix River in Stillwater.
- No American beer? I'm in America! #wtf
- Split the fish entree, peel the breading off for a better dining experience
- Busy pub with a large outdoor area by the water.
- This place has gone through a lot of changes recently, and the food just isn't up to par right now...especially considering the amazing competition downtown. Only good for outdoor seating.
- Sitting on the patio, having lunch by the river, enjoying the beautiful weather.
- Not bad, but a little overpriced. The lunch menu is also rather small. The building itself is old-fashioned and cool.
- Honestly worse food I ever had. Also took over an hour and a half to get kids meals. Burgers were adult size. To big for a kids mouth. Never coming back.
- Tots r outstanding!
- Get the organic salmon, asparagus, and potatoes.
- Bigger tip... Uhhhh