Four Sea Restaurant
2020 S Hacienda Blvd #C (at Halliburton Rd)
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
- Actually, Four Seas has English menus. Just ask the cashier! They keep it behind the counter. If you ask, they'll tell you which pastries were more recently made as well.
- Delicious Taiwanese breakfast.
- very good authentic taiwanese style breakfast. they get extremely busy in the morning.
- Rice rolls and sao bing!
- I stop here at least once or twice whenever I'm back in LA. Everything is pretty solid here, but they have the best radish cake with egg in town.
- Rice roll with egg (no pickles), egg crepe, and soy milk make the perfect breakfast combo.
- Taiwanese breakfast done right!
- They make a mean gua bao, or a fatty pork sandwich studded with peanuts, a tangy hoisin sauce and cilantro.
- Taiwanese breakfast
- Delicious, authentic Taiwanese food. Portions are substantial, though. Ask how much food is in each order before you place them!
- Authentic Taiwanese styled breakfast. Bring a Chinese friend since there really is no English menu.