Food Truck Alley
Pennsylvania Ave (at 26th St)
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- NB: lots of people waiting in line is not always an indicator of popularity. It could just mean the truck is really slow. Ask folks at the front of the line how long they've been waiting b4 ordering.
- If walking in the street, beware the motorcycle cop who targets pedestrians.
- Make sure to hit up Trailer Park Truck
- Shrimp Pimp truck is here every Friday. And so is Homeless Hank. He'll steal your wallet.
- India Jones & Bollywood are both amazing.
- Pro tip: avoid any food truck that mixes more than 2 (ok, maybe 3) culinary genres. Just say no to pan-Asian curry hot dogs.
- Check out the Pnut Butter Bar and try the "Can You Dig It Burger"!
- Postcards food truck food is amazing. The best food on food truck alley and the best lunch special prices. U must have a soul wrap #3 is the greatest....lol
- Check out Postcards Central American Soul Food served in a bowl or a wrap. Also they have amazing lunch specials with supet sized taco loaded wit ur choice of bbq brisket, baked fish, or chicken.
- If there's a Vietnamese taco truck, eat it now.
- I like the Poke place.
- KIMBOBREX IS THE ONLY CHOICE!!!
- Poke 2 Go truck!
- @The_Hamborghini is @foodtruckalley today for lunch from 11-2...come on over and grab lunch
- Get sushi burrito. Because LOS ANGELES. Or more specifically, Riot Games!!!!
- Serving Salmon Burgers on Fridays now!
- This flavorless shit was $8. Just a warning.
- The portions are TINY for the prices.
- India Jones is a decent option.
- The calbi truck is good but the wait is Wayyyy too long.