$ $ $
89 Marylebone High St (btw Paddington and Moxon Sts)
London, Greater London W1U 4QW
+44 20 7935 9796
- Wow. I often struggle to find decent places to eat an evening meal on Marylebone High Street .Fishworks is my new default for this part of town.Smoked haddock.
- Seafood with wine was yummy
- Fresh south coast cod fillet with kale and literally butter dripping potatoes
- All is good. Battered fish and chips is exceptional
- The scallop appetizer is very good.
- Such a simple but great place. Start off with some Carlingford rock oysters, then see what they've got from the day boats.
- Loved the atmosphere and the fresh smell of seafood here. Nice, but not too fancy. The mussels are delicious, especially paired with a Pinot Grigio. The treacle and ginger pudding was amazing!
- Good and fast service
- Good food & very good wine!
- Excellent monkfish!
- Amazing clams...
- Fish is great. Do not order the olives. Not value for money! Tatami salts ok for starters as bread is good. Stuck to oysters and fish. You won't go wrong. Just don't expect anything else.
- I ordered mussels and asked specifically for them to be well cooked as I'm pregnant. mussels smelled strange but i was reassured it's herbs. I ate 4 mussels and got a severe food poisoning of that.
- Oysters are amazing !!!!
- A good local fish restaurant. Just enter and enjoy the freshest seafood. Ask some side dishes or the plate is just the plate without the sidedishes.
- Great food and service ... Highly recommended .
- It stinks of fish, as you would expect...but still...anyway, the food is very good, fresh oysters, fresh fish, really enjoyed the scallops. Recommended for a chilled friends' dinner
- Prawns was great
- Prawns are very good
- Scallops, monkfish... Yum!