Filiberto's Mexican Food
- Gringo tip: their salsa choices are red or green. Don't even think of asking for mild.
- Carne sada fries r soo good with extra cheese and sour cream it's yummy
- Taco Tuesday - Chicken & Beef tacos 99 cents all day Tuesdays!
- Taco Tuesday tacos only .99 all day
- The food is awesome here , come from Midwest and this place is what the Midwest is missing.
- Open late if you get hungry late.
- Carne Asada is my favorite here
- The food is always better in the morning.
- Carne asada fries
- I always get the chicken enchiladas special on Thursdays. 2 enchiladas, rice, beans & 20oz drink for 5.00. It's delicious & huge portions. I've tried the tacos, a few different burritos. All great!
- .No cheese, no tomatoes, no sauce, or sour cream, nothing else. The worst, blah tasting taco salad I've ever had. I hadn't been there before and won't ever go back! Big disappointment!
- Chicken burrito and Carne Asada burrito were great. Service on the other hand sucked.
- I used to go to the crismon location once a week. The last four times I went there I found the employees to be slow and got my order wrong.Never again.
- 3 rolled tacos on Mondays for 99 cents! So awesome :)
- 45 minute wait get there early
- Best Fish Tacos in the Junction!
- I love cheese!
- Love this place, great prices
- $.99 tostada Monday:)
- Try a Carne Asada Burrito or the Super Nachos.