LG2, 8 Century Ave | 世纪大道8号国金中心商场LG2层
- My husband love the baguette.. So have to always bring home for him
- Puxi branch is a little more consistent. Stick to basic pastries for the time being. Almond croissant was excellent.
- My brioche was just okay. Wanted to believe the hype, but it just didn't live up.
- awesome tarts and pastries. The coffee was very good too! Pricy but quality stuff. People say the Pudong branch isn't as good, but this is my first try and wow! I wonder how their Puxi branch is like.
- Croissants and bread so good, coffee a little bit less..
- almost half the staff every time spoke english
- 35 for a burnt Americano. Thanks.