Ice Cream, Burgers, Fast Food
1402 W State St (at 14th St.)
Boise, ID 83702
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2010.
- Best Ice cream goodies in town!
- Great ice cream treats! Shakes, soft serve ice cream, with lots of flavor options. Food is decent. Outside seating only and drive through.
- This is a medium flavor burst combo cone from Fanci Freez. Strawberry flavor and it was DELICIOUS!
- if you see the photo it will be worth a thousand words. called and the manager Jacob tyler replied, "all we did was put paper in your sandwich."
- Baby shake and gems, dinner of champions.
- Try a vanilla malt with Butterfinger. Yum.
- Get a cherry chip shake
- Best selection of shakes I've ever seen. They come in several sizes and taste AMAZING!
- Great value. Lots of handmade items. Great burgers. Shakes are super. Try the new specialty soda menu - unique offering around here. My favorite place to go.
- I really like the orange spin. Their I've cream is fantastic.
- Double cheeseburger value meal is $6.39. Fanci Freez is another Boise staple.
- Delicious strawberry shakes with a straw big enough to get the berry!
- Expensive, and not all that tasty really
- Flavor burst combo cone.
- Expensive, and the food is greasy garbage. Never again!
- They have a heated tent on the other side of the drive thru!
- eat someplace else
- The chocolate malt is a classic
- I recommend a strawberry spin or a marshmallow milkshake