Falafel, Middle Eastern
- Best falafel in Boston and I don't even like falafel. The King is AWESOME.
- the best. they even give you a sample while waiting in line.
- Great food, try the lamb, but gets busy during lunch hours.
- Get the falafel sandwich with everything ... Especially the hot sauce!
- Best in Boston. Plus they hand you a falafel dipped in humus to munch on while you wait in line.
- I tried falafel many different places even in the Middle East, Falafel King is my favorite. Try to come at lunch time when its busy so you can take a fresh and hot falafel
- Best falafel in Boston. Get the falafel plate w rice. So good.
- The falafel was amazing. A must have
- Delicious. Always is
- Best falafel in Boston! If the line is short, they give a free falafel dipped in hummus to munch on.
- Get the King Special with chicken and ask the King to add pickles to it. He loves it when you add pickles to it!
- Where am I??
- This place is very popular with people who work downtown. Sandwiches are $5-7 and are made with fresh falafel or meat that is cut to order. Try a vegetarian plate for a flavorful lunch salad.
- The King rocks.