Epicure Café & Grill
- the sweet potatoe fries are to die for, with the spicy mayo!!! you are missing out if you dont try them!
- Epicurus established a custom of celebrating his own birthday with meals befitting his stature as Hero of the Garden. He ordained in his will annual memorial feasts on the 10th of Gamelion each month.
- Try the Chicken Corfu!
- Try their amazing pizza on the hidden rooftop patio
- I love this place! I go all the time and its always comfortably empty despite being right downtown. Ambience is great (lots of jazz and candles). Food is well priced for the portions. Great burgers!
- Good food and half&half options for sides ! Best of both worlds.
- Nice service, good ambiance and reasonable prices
- California Burger + bacon = bliss! The fries are amazing too. Fair prices for the lot. Highly recommend!
- Don't bother ordering an app, they send out bread
- Great service, great food. Curry mussels are yummy!
- Had a great Mediterranean chicken salad,it was delicious and the portions were quite large. I recommend it.
- Omelette was good but when asking for all home fries instead of half fries half salad they just give you half fries thinly spread out over the plate to cover up the salads spot
- The coffee is amazing.