Endless Summer Taco Truck
Food Truck, Tacos, Burritos
- You can't shake a stick at it.
- The pork is delicious. I recommend it in burrito form.
- Fish tacos are a must!
- The juicy pork ($2.50) or beef ($3) tacos with avocado crema are deliciously overstuffed. One of our 25 favorite food trucks!
- om nom nom. amazing & cheap.
- Best pork tacos I've had in NYC. Goodness.
- I don't think they believe in guacamole. Ive asked for it two diff times in my burrito and they say "ok" but then there's no guacamole in the burrito...why?
- Chorizo burrito is the way to go. It will be worth the extra wait.
- Seitan tacos are the best faux meat tacos in the area.
- Best fish burrito!! It's worth the 10 minute wait, and that is coming from a San Francisco transplant in search of the closest thing to La taqueria- SF
- It's vegan-friendly. Get the seitan taco without sour cream & sauce.
- Glad to see this Williamsburg staple back. Best tacos on Bedford.
- Best chicken burritos I've ever had
- The most magical place in all of Williamsburg.
- The meanest Seitan tacos around
- Totally worth the wait, get the pork and some tasty green soda
- Tacos are great. Burritos are... OK. Pork, chorizo, and fish tacos are where it's at.
- Pork Tacos are the best!
- The only thing that is worse than the people that work here is the food. Smells like a sewage treatment plant
- I didn't have an amazing taco experience here, but it was a good one. Good sized tacos. When you think you need 3, you really only need 2. And between the pork and chicken taco. I recommend the pork.