Elizabeth's Gone Raw
Vegetarian / Vegan, Event Space, American
1341 L St NW (btwn 13th & 14th St NW)
Washington, DC 20005
6:00pm - 9:00pm
- "Because vegans have birthdays and anniversaries too, this raw restaurant in a tony townhouse (an offshoot of Elizabeth Pettys catering company) comes alive once a week for a prix fixe feast."
- Biweekly Thursday happy hours! Great way to sample EGR's food without spending a ton of money. Lasts until 9, but the drink specials end at 7.
- Probably the best food -- vegan, raw, or non-vegan -- I've had in DC. Every bite makes you want to slow down and savor. (Also, you might just find Elizabeth herself helping out the waitstaff. Say hi!)
- Absolutely fantastic all-vegan menu with delicious cocktails and a great wine pairing. Get the wine pairing...well worth the money!
- Breathtakingly beautiful food, wine and service. Incredible dining experience. Elizabeth is amazing. It was a thrill for all of us.
- The prix fix menu doesn't leave much room for options, but the wine pairing is worth every penny.
- Get. Wine. Pairing. OMG. It's already an amazing experience with the crazy creative raw menu. Add the expert pairing from Sommelier Phil and you are transported to a whole other level of fine dining.
- Elizabeth's might be $$$, but the food is creative, the presentation is classy but unpretentious, and the kale chips are to die for. Save up and give this place a try. Absolutely worth it.
- Great food and a wonderful staff. Opt to do the wine pairing with each course. It completely enhances the flavors in the dishes.
- Thinking about going raw? Kris Carr will inspire and guide you on the journey to a vibrant life. She' s HERE on the Crazy Sexy Diet book tour, Jan. 22 at 12PM.