El Tonayense Taco Truck
Food Truck, Tacos
San Francisco, CA
- these tacos are small. order 2 for a snack & 3+ for a meal
- HELLO DELICIOUS TACO TRUCK
- Also there on Sunday afternoons, which is a food-truck rarity.
- Yes, its on 4 wheels, and the dining room is nonexistent. But El Tonayense happens to be one of this citys most revered Mexican food fixtures. Samantha Brown
- Love their carne asada burrito for its serious street-food scrappiness. What this burrito lacks in girth it makes up for in grease and flavor.
- Eat 4 tacos in one sitting.
- Don't miss the al pastor! Fantastic!
- Nada mejor que un camin mgico de tacos.
- Make it Paleo by thinking of your tortilla as simply a "plate."
- Add. Jalepinos.
- The tacos are great, but if you're really hungry, the burritos are excellent also. I'd rate them my current favorite.
- The chips are really really really good.
- The Al Pastor is delicious! Order anything made with it.
- Good burritos and tacos in a pinch.
- Al pastor tacos are best in city. Hard to get fewer than 4. Get a burrito somewhere else though
- I'm craving for Mexican food when I pass by this truck
- Best tacos in the city... I love the lengua, tripitas & buche!
- Try a Super Burrito and go half and half carne asada and al pastor.
- Get the tacos & get a taste of multiple meats! They are small so mix n match. Don't be afraid of things like lengua and cabeza.
- Al pastor is where it's at.