- One of the original authentic Mexican restaurants in Akron! Will not go anywhere else
- Best Mexican food and service in Akron!
- So delicious!
- Great food, awesome marguiritas!!
- If you are a fat kid in training..... The portions are right up your alley just bring a large enough poncho because this place is freezing!!!!!!!
- Vallerta texacano is the only thing you should even consider ordering DELICIOUS!
- Really Good food. The burrito el rincon is my favorite
- Good prices, great food. My order was $6.00 and had so much food it was on 2 plates
- Best Mexican food in Akron hands down. Don't listen to the nay sauers. The taco salad is covered in cheese and the service is great. Much better than Mariachis and Azteca.
- Anything on the menu is good!
- Queso dip is awesome!
- My advise, do the extra drive to Azteca Mexican Restaurant it is less expensive and their food is much more traditional Mexican(as I come from NY I know). At El Rincon the salsa is terrible its bland
- This is my Mexican dinner restaurant of choice in Akron. Get the tamales.
- We were seated right away and immediately presented with delicious warm tortilla chips and a carafe of salsa. The Yucatan veggie fajitas were spot on and the refried beans the best I've ever had.
- Was standing there waiting for someone to seat me for 10 minutes. I walked out!
- The food is great for the price, but the service can be sometimes lacking.
- Not impressed. Mariachi Locos, Plaza Maya and Rancheros Taqueria are way better.