Fried Chicken, Bar, Diner
109 N 2nd St. (Oklahoma Avenue and 2nd Street)
Okarche, OK 73762
- Don't stand in the door or 'wait to be seated'. Find a table and claim it.
- As Oklahoma's oldest bar, Eischen's also holds the title for possibly serving the most fried chicken. Each week Eischen's sells more than 24,000 pieces of its delectable fried chicken.
- Best chicken and okra, but no beer other then miller or bud
- After all the hype, nothing all that great.
- If the parking out front is full, you can always park behind the building and use the rear entrance.
- Yum!! You have to have a pickle and onion sandwich!
- Good fried chicken. Terrible service. Terrible beer selection. Dirty dining area. Disgusting restrooms. If you live near Tulsa, then just go to Evelyn's or Wanda J's for great fried chicken.
- Cash only. So be prepared. If you forget there's an ATM around the corner in the bank atrium.
- Get the whole chicken! Check out the cool pirate ship looking thing from Spain...it survived the fire!
- The signature dish, a whole fried chicken, emerges sizzling hot on butcher paper, served with white bread, pickles & onions. Try it with a side of fried okra, chased down with a pitcher of cold beer.
- Their nachos kick ass to!
- The oldest bar in Oklahoma. Has great atmosphere for fun casual dining. Not many choices on the menu but whats there is amazingly good. Fried pickles nachos chicken anyway you want it.
- When our hope is properly placed in our creator, we at once begin to out grow fear. ; ~ PB
- Good food and good times...every time!
- Order a chicken and you will never want to leave. It is simply the best fried chicken I have ever had. The fried okra is pretty good, too.
- Everyone loves the chicken but my daughter was in love with the chili
- Great chicken and okra!
- Try the chicken and okra.
- Chicken of course
- The oldest bar in Oklahoma. Est. 1896.