Ee Beng Vegetarian Food Centre (毅明素食)
Vegetarian / Vegan, Chinese
20, Lebuh Dickens
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10050
+60 4-262 9161
- Nice vegetable food with tons of variety.
- Actually vegetarian food is very nice. It's not what u think bland and tasteless. If you are here, please-please try their black pepper lamb chop. It's as nice as the real lamb. It's made of tofu.
- Aircond provided when u having your vegetarian food!
- They have a range of vegetarian Bao's as well and the vegetarian Loh Mai Kai was excellent.
- The very best vegetarian buffet in Georgetown. Tasty, cheap, big variety of dishes
- Curry beef rice is not bad. Hmm... Laksa too ~~
- Food nice, cheap price.
- Mmm not bad. .hope for more n more choices in coming menu ; )
- The economy rice is good!
- Tasty and tons of variety, reasonable price
- Excellent variety of Chinese Vegetarian Mixed Rice. Do come early to enjoy better variety. Reasonable prices too.
- Cheap with a large varieties of veg, mock meats and flavours.
- Excellent mock meats if you are into that. In tasty sauces Chinese style.
- so SAD this restaurant has been closed down :'( I really miss the food there...
- Nice healthy food. The restaurant is self-service so you'll need to collect the spicy sauces from the counter and complete a form to order.
- The waiting time over here is very fast..so don't be intimidated if the crowd is large during w'ends..moreover, try the fish n chip..very good.. :-)
- Superb food! Felt like eating the real stuff
- I tried the Black Pepper Lamb Chop. Very good. Go try it. I give it
- Good choices, variety of choices. Next to it is economy rice. So you can have both categories.
- Love the lor mee with its spices!