Dumpling Yuan (餃子園)
98 Wellington St
+852 2525 9018
- Stick to the basics.
- Good place for a quick bite. Simple homemade dumplings. Didn't expect the delightful B+ jellyfish dish.
- Customer service not very good and they may take wrong order too so best to ask them to repeat the order...I dont think I will go back again for a while unless I really want some dumplings...
- Absolutely filthy! Grime all over the floor and a flooded bathroom. Eat there at your own peril.
- the waitress recommended #55, the slices pork with spicy hot noodles. good choice!
- The owner sounds like he's screaming at his staff in Chinese, but is actually commending them for their hard work.
- Spiced Donkey Meat here is first class.
- Another vote for the mutton & green onion fried dumplings!
- Must try the lamb & green onion dumpling in fried mode, for the steam species, pick the beef & celery one, thy will definitely surprise you!
- Pork and leek dumplings are fantastic. The bok choy was good too.
- Amazing Veggie Wonton
- Fairly cheap and open quite late. It may be your only option whilst places around it are shut. Food is so so, the place across the street is far better. A wide variety of dumplings.
- Perfect, simple dumpling house, great to have a break from Hong Kong's busy streets.
- Top dishes - Pork & Cabbage dumplings, Shredded Chicken with Cucumber, Hot & Sour Soup for the cold winter!
- Good for groups, order 1-2 bowls each and share.
- Beijing style dumplings
- Owner was really nice. I ordered a ton of food for take out. My Favorite is their hand teared chicken dish. Very tasty.
- Shanghai wanton and sesame cold noodles are my favorites!