Diner, Hot Dogs, Breakfast
5458 W Vernor Hwy (at Junction St)
Detroit, MI 48209
- the cook played albanian music while everyone danced at 2 a.m. it was awesome. also the best coney i ever had
- Forget American and Lafayette, this is Detroit's best Coney Island!
- Duly's has the best coney's hands down. That's what the 24hour joints fans say anyways, and with Anothony Bourdain among them, maybe they have a point. [Eater 38 Member]
- Breakfast, Loose Burger w/ Everything, Chili Cheese Hash Browns, Chili Cheese Fries, Coney Special, Joe Burger...don't miss it.
- Chili cheese burger with chili fries...the best in town! Been eating here for over 19 years and always love coming back!
- Get the $1.90 breakfast (2 eggs with potatoes).. great deal!Breakfast anytime
- Get one each Coney Dog n Loose Burger heavy Mustard, Onions along with a bowl of soup. A real filling meal. ENJOY
- These people are the nicest, so polite & the food is great. And fast, too! Talk to the owner, he's a sweetheart. Actually, everyone is. 24 hrs. I will never go to Lafayette or American, again.
- Real coney food. Best ever
- Joe Burger
- Mayo is hilarious!
- This is the best coney dog in Detroit. The chili is excellent. Cash only and the street parking. The restaurant is small with limited seats.
- Coney dogs are great. The chili sauce has a nice spice to it.
- A little taste of fond memories of skipping school for good food.
- Omelettes are great. Come late at night for some Albanian folk music.
- Simple, classic coney. Try the French toast or Denver omelette and remember they only take cash.
- Really good., however, my dad says its not a coney dog because there its a skinless dog which makes it a chili dog. No snap