Du Kuh Bee
12590 SW 1st St (at SW Watson Ave)
Beaverton, OR 97005
- Hand strung noodles.. to die for. Say hello to Frank!
- Go to Du Kuh Bee and get the pork noodles. Noodles are hand-made to order.
- Excellent food, one of the few spots open late in Beaverton
- They're open late, have excellent hand pulled noodles, and the staff is extremely nice. Its love!
- Too bad they aren't open for lunch... hand-pulled noodles with pork and the dumplings are solid.
- Rice cakes & beef - AMAZING!!! The rice cakes are like delicious chubby noodles.
- Noodles to die for. Excellent spare ribs and the spicy cucumber salad... Yummm!!!! Try the Soju.
- DELICIOUS and open late. The dumplings are to die for. So are the noodles, fried rice, sliced beef....
- Open til 2am! Thinly sliced pork dish makes a great addition to noodle order.
- Thick like a pencil, uncannily chewy, and cheap as hell, Duh Kuh Bees noodles are among the best in town.
- Love the food to share, noodles & rice cakes are the best
- Authentic Korean food. Open late. Korean beer offered as well.
- Dumplings are good
- The noodles are fresh and people are great
- Authentic and hidden, this is the place to go for those in the know. Simple menu, great flavors - I enjoyed the mandu dumplings and the bulgogi. Definitely worth the drive from the Eastside.
- The best duk mandu guk (dumpling soup) I have had anywhere in/near Portland! The handmade noodles are what they're known for, and those are excellent too!
- Ribs, hand pulled noodles & dumplings
- There is a very nice man in the back hand stretching and making your noodles. And it shows, these are some of the best noodles in Portland Metro. The braised ribs are an amazing secondary choice!
- Ah. Mazing. This place is a very hard to find gem for all foodies. Their noodles are handmade and off the chain wonderful.
- Shovel and slurp. It's the polite thing to do.