D.O.C Gastronomia Italiana
$ $ $
- Great service and food, Gary is the man. Veal pappardelle is a winner for sure.
- Pizza Cornuto....
- Tiramisu is good!
- Wifi password:ilovedoc
- Great food and will be open in May 27th!
- Part of the Italian restaurant invasion in Shanghai but really good. Love the Parma pizza and Lasagna. quality ingredients and a central location command high prices. Strong competitor for Nene.
- Here last night for charity event. Food was sublime, excellent service and great wine. Will certainly be going bank, very soon.
- Not worth the money!!!
- Bday dinner with P, etc! So fun to get together! Had a wonderful time there! Arugula salad and desserts are so yummy! Oh shrimp skewer, heart-shaped layout! Amazing!! And also good wine & champagne!!
- nice location and good food
- Have an Aperol Spritz to start .. You won't regret it....
- wifi: welovedoc
- Margherita pizza!! And get that dessert sampler...!!
- What happened to the fried zucchini flowers?
- Better pizza than Sasha's down the road
- Lasagna are the best. Pizza are pricy but big and ingredients are good. They should slow down on the arugula salad though.
- Wifi (July 2013) : welovedoc
- duck egg and veal paperdelle was amazing! perfectly cooked and nicely flavorful.
- Wifi password is lovedoc. Food just average ,whereas dessert is a spectacular triumph have selection and fight your guest for every mouthful.
- Wood fired pizza oven. Order from the impressive menu that boats some fantastic topping options like roast pork belly.