Dickey's Barbeque Pit
Kyle, TX 78640
- Ignore all the bad tips! I come here all the time (hello mayor haha) and I always get great service and great food. Free ice cream and free refills if you bring back your cup? Dickey's rocks!
- Brisket is tough! Second time I've tried this place, milts BBQ is better by far!
- I swear this place disappoints me every time I come here. Been over a year and I just forget how bad it is. Cold or room temp meat and they always seem to be out of something (this time was mustard).
- Pulled pork sandwich is great with the sweet bbq sauce... Potato salad is not that great...
- The food here is amazing, but they always seem to be out of something on the menu. One day it was the fried okra, today it's the pulled pork.
- It was amazing can't wait to go back <3
- Kids eat free on Sundays!
- Excellent food, free kids meal from 5-9 daily. Ribs are awesome but they go quick. I never have issues with service. We come at least once a week.
- Great service, great food.
- Everything is delicious here!!
- Avoid the guy named tirk he told me he was too busy making everyone else's order to take mine. The manager did take care of me but what a crapy first impression! I'm never coming back
- 15 min? It took us 40 min with the line at the door to get our food. They need more employees per shift especially on Sundays after church. Average BBQ.
- It was okay, brisket was fatty
- Buy their souvenir yellow cup and bring it back for free drinks next time you go!
- FREE PICKLES!!!
- Free ice cream!