1079 St. Clair Ave. W
Toronto, ON M6E 1A6
- Great staff & awesome staff
- Check out jazz brunch every Sunday 11am - 2pm
- Solid, no-nonsense eggs, bacon, sausage, toast w/ great jam. Weekends until 2, maybe 3. Come late and you'll miss the jazz.
- Open Mic every thursday @8pm, Amazing food, all Ontario Craft Beers on tap and BeerCocktails, $5 kids meals, retro antique atmosphere, Brunch weekends. <3
- The mussels are amazing accompanied by the grilled calamari, arugula salad, Pinot Grigio & a French martini for dessert. Come put Thursday nights for live music.
- mushroom Burger!
- Very cool place with great food & beers
- They always seem to have a great steak special - haven't been disappointed.
- Tasty food and awesome local jazz artists
- Lovely jazz music. Not too crowded either
- Live jazz and great brunch. The friendly staff will have you coming back every weekend
- Burgers, yam frites
- Fantastic :)
- It's Jazz music!
- The eggs Benedict was fantastic. Ask for chipotle mayo on the side for the home fries! Service is also worth mentioning. They were fantastic.
- Great place! Perfect side patio. Quiet and relaxing!
- Tony Quarrington plays here for a jazz brunch