Breakfast, Diner, American
140 Racehorse Dr (at Pocket Rd)
East Saint Louis, IL 62205
- Eat here every weekend food and service is always great
- It took us 30+ minutes to get our food. Not a plus when theres only 5 people in here
- unsafe and disgusting NEVER will go again
- Service wasn't that great, food was cold. Why did I come here again out of all places?
- Watch out for roaches in the dining room! Had one crawling on the wall next to my booth.
- Spunky waitress makes it fun to be here.
- I had almost given up on Denny's until today. I had great service., the food was hot and good. And about the race issue, I am white and did not have that problem. Very pleasureable experience.
- I thought that it would be hard to order from Denny's being on a strict diet but order a T bone , tomato slices , garden salad, and lemon wedges for your dressing , all healthy and no weight gain!
- Came here at about one am. We had to wait a good twenty minutes for 2 burgers and fries. Neither were warm. Needless to say I won't come back here.