Via Del Corso
- Smile at the workers. They need to cheer up.
- Definitely try the Chilli chocolate, one of the best I have had with a nice bite to it!
- Always a struggle between the cartocci and the ricotta cannoli - either is amazeballs.
- Hot chocolate is so nice, not too sweet, but strong at chocolate. Gelato is very nice.
- Chilli chocolate is the best I have ever come across, absolutely divine!
- Good cannoli
- Black sesame ice cream
- Salted caramel ice cream is delicious, lots of caramel swirls. Licorice ice cream will convert the haters.
- Avoid the coffee.
- Tiramisu and macrons
- They have a great ricotta cheesecake and good coffee.
- Water melon and Creme brle are awesome
- Try the Licorice Ice Cream - So so goooood
- Choc fudge & peanut butter ice cream is fab!
- Try the Gelato - One word: WOW...!!
- The frappe flavour can be selected with any ice-cream on the menu. Not very frappe like but one heck of a milkshake
- Great assortment of pastries and desserts
- Yum yum, all looks good not sure which ice cream to try first
- This place creeps me out. Notice how the staff have to swipe w/ an armband before putting cash in the till + cameras above all the tills. No wonder they look so depressed.
- Lemon sorbet! Nice zing!