- Get the McGregor sandwhich
- But what really throws de.lish into the epic win column is the creamy lemon cheesecake, texturally light but still substantial, and whisperingly sweet under a lovely lemon glaze. (Betha Whitlow)
- The McGregor is fantastic! Really nice people, too.
- Keep it simple: Go for the Classic New York style cheesecake. Always a winner! :)
- Great coffee and treats and great people!
- Get the inferno sandwich. Very spicy!
- Inferno burger is amazing.
- BBQ sandwich. Like manna from heaven. :)
- Sandwiches' and soup some of the best in town. Lobster bisque is my favorite. Oh yeah they also have amazing cheesecakes and cookies as well : )
- Must have a cheese cake. Try the Cheesecake of the day.
- Everything is outstanding here!
- BLB. Bacon lettuce bacon sandwich. It's as good as it sounds
- The soup is fantastic, the Louie is my favorite sandwich along with the sweet and salty cookies : )
- They've been closed for over a year!