- The mister Miyagi empanadas are delicious. They have a 3 for $9 deal that will leave you with an array of flavours on your palette!
- Divine swine is the best!
- Just walk up to the truck & order the best -- & most creative -- overstuffed pastries in the District. Feel like some pulled pork? Some meatballs-in-marinara-sauce? Well, they have it, so go get it.
- Eat everything!
- Great for a fast lunch on the go! DC Empanadas does some truly unique little pockets of goodness!
- I get the feeling you can't order wrong here. I tried The Badass (buffalo chicken and blue cheese), and it changed my life.
- The Matadors (chorizo, potato, etc) are great.
- Such a nice lady! Empanadas are great. Also the sugar cookie with strawberry filling was yummy.
- Try the Thai Epanadas, so good!
- The orange-rosemary cookies with milk chocolate centers are awesome. Get two!
- Ladies and gentlemen, this truck sells Cheerwine. The diverse menu rotates so make sure to check Twitter to see what they'll be serving up. Surprisingly, the spinach and cheese empanada is my fave.
- Anna makes killer empanadas - ask her what to get, but don't miss the dulce de leche cookies if she has em!
- Tasty... tasty little pockets of goodness! Surprisingly filling!
- Loved the beef chili and BBQ pork empanadas!