Washington, DC 20005
- The Falafel Platter will leave you full and satisfied. Six flavorful falafels over a generous serving of tangy hummus, tabouli, and Israeli salad with warm and delicious pita bread.
- I consider myself somewhat of a falafel expert and that's one hellova falafel. Big, fresh, just the right amount of tahini and pickles. The best I've found in DC!!
- Crisp on the outside and moist on the inside. Other Middle Eastern delights like Tabouli, and the Greek-style fries with oregano, feta cheese, and olive oil are scrumptious.
- Be sure to ask for a side of their house made hot sauce
- Excellent, if not messy sandwich and incredible fries.
- Best fries in town. Order some?
- the falafel platter is huge and probably enough for two people (if you feel like sharing -- but who ever feels like sharing falafel and hummus?)
- The falafel Sammy is huge, so good, and jam packed! Almost worth the $7. I had half for lunch and half for din.
- Two words.....damn good.
- Try the chipotle aioli with the sweet potato fries.
- DC Ballers has some of the best French fries in the city.