Dapper & Wise - Division
3158 SE Division St (32nd Ave)
Portland, OR 97202
- Their rotation of single-origin coffees and Pearl Bakery pastries are just as delightful as their sophisticated atmosphere. Thoughtful in their selection of decor and music.
- The bake shop pastries are my favorite in the city. The fig scone and banana chocolate chip muffin are my favorite but they are all good. Wonderful coffee & staff
- Great coffee and friendly barista! Worth to visit...
- The cortado is excellent!
- The coffee here is some of the best available in Portland. Highly recommend!
- My barista didn't know the difference between a cortado and a macchiato; that's forgivable, but being a snotty dweeb about it is not.
- Nice open airy space, decent coffee. My barista didn't know the difference between a cortado and a macchiato; that's forgivable, but being a snotty dweeb about it is not.
- Good coffee, very friendly staff
- The perfect cuppa Joe
- If you're looking for a trendy, clean, well designed coffee shop in the area, go here. Their chai was wonderful
- Spring onion croissant!
- Comfortable little spot on Division right next door to Pok Pok. Good coffee and friendly baristas with a barber shop motif complete with leather swivel chairs.
- The honey lavender latte is so elegant.
- In a building bringing Brios (cheap knockoffs of Lego) to mind & of the Tomorrowslums architectural school, they've a comfy space to work at & some of the most knowledgable and helpful staff in town.
- Solid americano.
- Modern space with comfortable chairs.
- Espresso and tonic was amazing. Who knew?
- Their chai latte has a nice spicyness to it.
- I love the environment. Good coffee and comfortable furniture. Perfect place for studying!