Danal's Mexican Restaurant
- Service isn't that great but the queso flameado is worth the wait.
- Great atmosphere and tasty choices!
- Awesome :) Homemade Flour and Corn Tortilla!
- Ceviche is good
- Food wasn't bad for a mom and pop shop. Waiter didn't speak english.
- Great Mexican food in South Irving. Warm salsa is the best. My usual fare: enchiladas (cheese/chicken) and steaks.
- Excellent salsa!
- get the margarita with a side car grand marnier.
- Just a good Tex mex restaraunt.
- One of my favorite places to eat, definitely favorite mexican place.
- I love the tamales hereee
- Yummy!!! Chips n Salsa!! I love their lemonaide and horchata!!! Bistek a la mexicana and camaron a la mexicana are a must have if you love spicy!!! Margaritas by the pitcher!