The Cup-o-ccino Cafe
Café, Ice Cream, Coffee Shop
92 Main St
Cold Spring, NY 10516
- Awesome coffee
- Goooood coffee
- Peanut butter cup cookies!
- Get the apple cinnamon scone! Soft, fluffy and delicious! And the seasonal pumpkins chai latte also rocks my world.
- Ice cream is good but the high school girls that work here have major attitude problems ...
- delish coffee
- They only take cash
- Couple local beers on tap (more available in bottles), sangria, pastries, coffee, and ice cream all make this little casual cafe a great place for an afternoon break!
- Cappuccino is weak and watery.
- Hot apple cider is perfect for a cold day
- Great spot for lunch or a quick coffee. Plus, the owners are very friendly. Perfect spot to work during the week.
- Decent treats. Awkward $10 minimum for cards.
- The lines can get long in the summer from the tourists - great place to grab a latte or a sandwich!
- Decent sandwiches but I think this is more of a coffee place. Hot chocolate brought me back in time. So good.
- Great service, wonderful experience everytime!
- Attentive service...have soy milk for lactose alternative.
- Coffee is always great try it!
- Different variations of their shakes are sure to please, my fav? Heath bar crunch.
- Unfortunately, not the most consistent cup of brew or the best baked goods. But, the ice creams are superb.