1502 Middle Huaihai Road (Wulumuqi Road)
- Monday night happy hour. 1burger+1fries+1cocktail for 88
- Started as the bar to the adjacent French Restaurant and expanded to its own location serving gourmet hamburgers. Limited seating.
- Good burger but the service must be improved. All extra cheese requested wasn't added by the cooker but was invoiced.
- Get the burger with the bacon and raclette cheese--it's really packed with flavor. Delicious!
- Good burgers in a space that reminds me of a pediatrician's waiting room upholstered in denim. Seating terrible for both groups and solo diners. Luckily, creative serving boxes are good for takeaway.
- Decent burgers but really uncomfortable space to eat in
- Really nice burgers! Njommy!