11992 Ventura Blvd (btwn Laurel Cyn & Radford)
Studio City, CA 91604
12:00am - 3:00am
8:00am - 12:00am
- If you want to experience a piece of Heaven order the strawberry, banana, and nutella crepe
- Parking lot is insane, you may want to park on the street
- Get a chai latte with vanilla. Yum
- Great music to go with your morning coffee!
- Bottomless coffee, HUGE omelettes made to order and an incredible dessert selection including crepes, cupcakes and bread pudding
- Have Victoria take your order. She's well schooled about Crave and has a sweet disposition
- Food is a bit overpriced but the crepes are a MUST!!
- Should be called Crepe Cafe because they're so flippin good. Nutella + bananas
- Huge portions. Great omelets. Great breakfast burritos. They carry almond milk.
- Breakfast croissant amazingly toasted! I'd order again without olives
- The bread pudding is wonderful.
- So yea they put crack in the potatoes. Once you start, you can't stop. Chic pesto pizza is solid along with egg white and spinach. AVOID margarita pizza. Staff is awesome; night shift
- bargin breakfast, eggs, fruit, bagel...Yummm
- The wheat pancakes were off the chain....and I enjoyed eating outside.Customer service is grade A
- Delicious Crepes all day! Every hour. Every minuet make sure to check out their restrooms, they have these really cool sink/hand dryer combo set ups. Its really cool.
- Great place to work over the night!
- Substitute cheese for avacado for free on pretty much anything!
- Atmosphere, coffee.
- Always a crowd and open late. Live music and lively atmosphere.
- Wifi password: open24hours