C|Prime Italian Steak & Wine
- Don't sit down...just leave - the JapaDog down the street is a safer bet!
- Yum yum yum. Perfect pre-game (or pre-concert) meal here.
- Surprisingly really good. Coffee was great. Breakfast wrap good. Gelato looks amazing.
- Food takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r... Fail!!!
- For breakfast only!
- real Italian espresso in Vancouver!
- the beyond breakfast is awesome
- Great scotch tasting dinner @marcus Vonalbrecht
- Dine out Vancouver. 7pm reservation! 2 out of 3 entree is out? Wtf! Fail!!!
- Homemade soup at lunch, great service in the morning from Scott!
- They have screens in the roof forthe hockey game
- Gelato here gives you a stomach ache. Service is horrible. Plenty of other options close by.
- Panacotta is spectacular
- Awesome Brunch!
- Three-course meal (appetiser, entree and dessert) for $42.95
- Only one glass of juice included in the buffet brunch??? Really??
- Always tip your Barrista
- Don't waste your time or money. I don't usually leave bad reviews, I usually say nothing if it's bad. Bit this place is destined to collapse. The chef is clueless and slow!! Find another place.....
- The quantity was good. But the quality was so so.
- chicken florentine and couscous salad.. yum!